Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 3, 2014

ASUS Transformer Book T100

ASUS Transformer Book T100 would be better suited for students, it has full Microsoft office and full windows which you can install regular programs, also battery life is rated at 11 hours. It runs full Windows 8.1, comes with a keyboard.

t's not too heavy to hold. The thicker build quality and lower-resolution screen suggest that I wouldn't use it quite as much as a standalone tablet in most cases. If you've ever worked on a Netbook, you know cramped keyboard feels like an old Netbook's used to. It is not as fast as zippier, larger, more expensive Windows products; display not that vibrant. The touch pad below's nothing special, but it's roughly the size of the one on the Surface Type Cover, is clickable, and does the job. Although it is the same as a tablet, the T100 is fine. 

"My wife has an iPad which I found neat but it is basically a play thing. I must admit it was easy to learn but I found it just an expensive toy to have at Starbucks. The ASUS Transformer T100, on the other hand, lacks the apps available for Apple but having MSN Office build in, USB port, and MSN 8.1 makes it a great tool that actually does real work. I also (initially) read complaints about the keyboard but for me it has been a plus. Hardest part for me? Perhaps better said my learning curve (in using the T100) has been hard in jumping from MSN 7 to MSN 8.1. It's been a great bargain and I would recommend anyone comparing it to whatever they are looking at." ,nnafpw3 shared on cnet.

With $399.00, you will own the T100, it comes with:
  • Operating System: Windows 8.1 preinstalled with Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student
  • Display: 10.1" HD IPS Panel (1366x768)
  • Processor: Intel Atom Bay Trail-T Z3740 Quad Core
  • Memory: 2GB DDR3
  • Storage: 64GB eMMC + ASUS WebStorage2
  • Optical Drive: N/A
  • Wireless: 802.11 a/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0
  • Speakers: Stereo speakers with ASUS SonicMaster technology
  • Camera: 1.2 MP
  • Card Reader: Micro SD Card Reader; Tablet: 1 x Micro USB (support charging and usb device)
  • Battery: 31Whr (Up to 11 hrs)1
  • Dimensions: Notebook: 10.4" x 6.7" x 0.93" (W x D x H); Tablet only: 10.4" x 6.7" x 0.41" (W x D x H)
  • Weight: Notebook: 2.4lbs; Tablet only: 1.2lbs
  • Color: Grey
  • Input/ Output:
  • 1 x Audio jack combo
    1 x Micro HDMI port
    Dock: 1 x USB 3.0 port

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét